- To cook the quinoa, add the quinoa, 11⁄2 cup of water and a pinch of salt in the rice cooker. Add more water if you want softer quinoa. Press MENU SELECT to select QUICK COOK and press START.
- Chop the onions, zucchini, peppers and remove the edamame from their pods.
- Place the chopped vegetables on a baking tray and into the microwave oven. Press DOUBLE GRILL/GRILL twice to select Grill 1 (High). Turn the dial to set the cooking time to 5 minutes and press START/SET to roast the vegetables. Set a longer cooking time if softer vegetables are desired.
- To make the dressing, blend the ingredients with the hand blender until smooth. Toss the quinoa, the vegetables together with the dressing and garnish with fresh coriander.
Tips: Slightly undercook the quinoa for a firmer, crunchier texture.
- 150g Quinoa
- 50g Red Onions, chopped
- 50g Zucchini, chopped
- 50g Yellow and Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 100g Edamame
- For Garnish Fresh Coriander
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- For dressing Olive Oil
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger