- Soak dried oyster in water and leave it for a night.
- Add sliced ginger, chopped scallion and yellow wine into boiled water.
- Boil dried oyster into the boiled water for 3 minutes.
- Cut dried oyster into pieces, scoop out the stem of cabbage and leave it aside.
- Pre-heat the oil, saute minced garlic and minced ginger.
- Fry rice, egg yolk, dried oyster and the diced vegetables.
- Add in oyster sauce and fish sauce for seasoning.
- Pour the fried rice into the “hollow” cabbage and put it on a plate reversely.
- Put it into the steam oven; steam it at high temperature for 15 minutes.
- Carefully peel the cabbage layers and it is ready to serve.
- Dried Oyster: ½ Bowl
- Cabbage: 1 Piece
- Red Cabbage: 1 Small bowl
- Diced Green Bell Pepper: 1 Small bowl
- Diced Yellow Bell Pepper: 1 Small bowl
- Diced Red Bell Pepper: 1 Small bowl
- Diced Carrot: 1 Small bowl
- Diced Baby Corn: 1 Small bowl
- Rice: 1 Bowl
- Minced Ginger: 1 Tablespoon
- Minced Garlic: 1 Tablespoon
- Egg Yolk: 2 pieces
- Oyster Sauce: 1 Tablespoon
- Fish Sauce: 1 Teaspoon
- Salt: A Pinch
- Pepper: A Pinch