- Make the dressing in a blender by blending the lemon juice and zest, orange juice, parsley leaves, basil leaves, Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Alternatively, you can choose to finely chop the herbs and whisk together in a bowl.
- When blended, pour the dressing into a bowl, stir the chopped shallots in and season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the rocket leaves, sliced fennel, half grapefruit, half Norwegian Smoked Salmon and half of the avocado with enough dressing to coat.
- To serve, top with the remaining avocados, grapefruits and Norwegian Smoked Salmon.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ orange, juice
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- ¼ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 60 millilitres olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and sliced thinly
- 2 grapefruits, segmented
- 5 cups rocket leaves
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 200 grams Norwegian Smoked Salmon