Recipe courtesy of Nik Michael Imran
- Wash baby spinach then dry. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice cucumber in half, lengthwise, then slice diagonally.
- Grate onion using a microplane into a mixing bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Add tomato, cucumber and baby spinach along with dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve in a salad bowl.
- 500g Baby Spinach
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Japanese Cucumber
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 3tbs Japanese Soy Sauce, Yamasa brand
- 3tbs Grain Vinegar, Mizkan brand
- Neu Vida Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper