- Preheat the oven to 200◦C.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cold butter in a bowl until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the water gradually until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a worktop and knead a few times until smooth. Cover the dough leave it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out thinly on a floured worktop. Cut into squares using a pizza cutter.
- Transfer the cut dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Dock the dough with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden at the edges. Cool and store in an air-tight container.
- 145 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 30 g cold butter, cubed
- 75 ml cold water
Fruit and Nut Baked Brie
- Preheat the oven to 180◦C.
- Bake the brie cheese on Convection mode for 10 minutes.
- Place 2 tbsp of apricot jam onto the baked brie.
- Arrange the quartered figs on top. Sprinkle chopped apricots over.
- Top the brie with pecans and pistachios.
- Serve the brie warm with homemade crackers.
- 1 wheel brie (125 g)
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 3 – 4 dried apricots, roughly chopped or sliced
- 1 fresh fig, quartered
- 2 tbsp shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans