- Turn the slab of beef ribs over and peel off the thin membrane at the back.
- Mix all spices together in a shaker. Shake well so that all the spices are well mixed.
- Marinade beef ribs with the seasoning powder and drizzle the olive oil over. Set aside for 3 hours or longer.
- Place rib in the middle of a large aluminium foil and pour the water around the sides of the rib. Wrap up the rib carefully, ensuring all sides are tightly sealed and bake in the pre-heated Panasonic Cubie Oven for 3 hours on 130C until tender.
- Open the foil and brush both sides with BBQ sauce and raise the oven temperature to 200C. Bake open for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it rest covered for 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
- 1 kg slab beef short ribs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 35 ml water
- BBQ Sauce