Recipe courtesy of Sherson Lian
- In a food processor, blend most of the berries together, leaving a few for garnish at the end.
- Then transfer the blended berries into a large mixing bowl and add the sparking grape juice. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into an ice container and freeze in fridge.
- Then using a slow juicer, churn the ice cubes to enjoy your sorbet.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold!
- ½ cup blue berries
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 cup sparkling grape juice
- Mint leaves