- Place all the ingredients for the dough, except for yeast, into the bread pan.
- Put the bread pan into the main body and place instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser.
- Press Menu to select “10” (Pizza dough).
- Press Start.
- When the dough making cycle is completed, remove the dough and use it whole or divide equally into 3 or 4 pieces, depending on the preferred size of the calzone.
- Round up each piece of dough, cover and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- On a work surface lightly dusted with our and semolina, roll out a piece of dough to medium-thin thickness and place filling ingredients on half the surface of the dough. Fold the dough over, press down on the edges to seal, then crimp the edges with the fingers. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Place the calzones on a lightly-oil baking tray (or line the tray with parchment paper) and bake in a preheated oven at 200oC for 15 – 20 minutes or until done.
- 250 g High protein flour
- 4 g Salt
- 9 g Granulated Sugar
- 11⁄2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 174 ml Water
- 1 tsp Instant dry yeast flour and semolina for dusting
Use a selection of tasty cheeses, cooked meat, vegetables, mushrooms (sauté rst to release liquid and dry up), herbs and seasoning as preferred.