Porridge with century eggs and shredded chicken
- Blend the rice and water in the blender to get a smooth blend.
- Press MENU SELECT on the rice cooker to select QUICK COOK and press START. Sauté the garlic with olive oil.
- Add in the chicken breast. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add in the blended rice and water.
- Press MENU SELECT on the rice cooker to select PORRIDGE and press START. Close the lid and allow the porridge to cook fully for 15 minutes. Top with century eggs and garnish with spring onions and coriander.
Tip : Cook the century eggs with the porridge for a stronger flavour.
- 100g White Rice, rinsed
- Water as needed
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- Olive Oil as needed
- 100g Chicken Breast, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Century Egg, peeled and cut into wedges
- Spring Onions, chopped for garnish
- Coriander for garnish