Cheesy Burger Bombs
- Preheat Panasonic Electric Oven on to 200oC.
- Brush a little oil onto baking tray that has been lined with aluminum foil.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the burger patties.
- Divide the beef mixture into four equal portions and shape into patties.
- Stuff a piece of cheese in the middle of the patties.
- Place patties onto prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until the patties are just cooked.
- Assemble into burgers with the burger buns and selected garnishes.
- 250 g minced beef
- 60 g onion, chopped
- 15 g breadcrumbs
- 15 g egg
- A few dashes Lea & Perrin Sauce
- A few pinches salt
- A few pinches black pepper
- 90 g cheddar cheese block, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 small burger buns
- Lettuce, tomato
For variation, try stuffing the patties with your favourite type of cheese