Shredded chicken salad with pomelo, jackfruit and tomato in a light sweet and sour sauce
1) Blend together Thai palm sugar, fish sauce and lime juice in the mixer grinder to make dressing. Put in the refrigerator to chill for about 10 minutes.
2) Set aside some fried shallots, then place all the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
3) Add the dressing and toss well, ensuring the ingredients are all evenly mixed.
4) Garnish the salad with fried shallots and serve immediately.
- 80g Thai Palm Sugar
- 3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Large lime, juiced
- 40g Honey
- 200g Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 100g Pomelo, pulp
- 100g Jackfruit, seeded and sliced
- 1 Large tomato, seeded and sliced
- 10g Laksa leaves, chopped
- 2 springs Coriander leaves, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut milk
- Fried shallots (as desired)