Beef stir-fried with chillies, peppers and snow peas
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
4 – 6 Servings
- 1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 100g Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 50g Fresh Red Chilli, sliced
- 50g Fresh Green Chilli, sliced
- 50g Snow Peas, trimmed
- As needed Olive Oil
- 250g Beef Slices
- 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- For garnish Fresh mint
- Cut the ginger, yellow bell peppers and fresh chillies, and trim the ends of the snow peas.
- Press MENU SELECT on the rice cooker to select QUICK COOK and press START. Sauté the ginger, yellow bell peppers, fresh chillies and snow peas with olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add in the beef and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Season with oyster sauce, salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh mint.
Tips: You may use any tender cut meat that requires less cooking time, such as flank, striploin, ribeye or tenderloin.