- 300g high-gluten flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 120ml water
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ of a beaten egg
- 1 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
Coffee-flavored Condensed Milk:
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp hot water
- 60ml condensed milk
- Place all the batter ingredients except the yeast in the pan of the bread maker in the order as listed. Place yeast in the yeast dispenser (if using Panasonic bread maker, select “Menu 8” to make bread dough; press “Start”.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and set aside.
- When dough is finished kneading and proofing, take it out of the bread maker and put it on a lightly floured, clean and flat surface. Roll the dough into a long rectangle, slightly narrower than the width of the bread pan.
- Sprinkle the filling evenly over the rectangle, leaving a 2cm border along the edges. Starting at the short end, roll the rectangle into a tight log. Tuck the ends closed and place the roll, seam side down, into the bread pan. Press “Start”.
- For the coffee-flavored condensed milk, dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water. Add the condensed milk and stir to mix well.
- When the bread is done, let it cool to room temperature before slicing. (It takes about 1 hour to fully cool.) Serve with the coffee flavored-condensed milk on the side.