- Season the chicken leg or thigh with salt and pepper for a simple marinade. Place the chicken on a plate and steam in the cubie oven for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Separate the meat from the bones; discard the skin and bones. Set the meat aside to cool, you can put it in the fridge as it should be chilled. Once chilled, you should slice the meat thinly.
- Shred the carrot and cucumber with a food processor. Next, thinly slice the radish and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat and cook the fresh egg noodles. Once cooked, drain the water and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients. Using a hand blender, blend until all ingredients combine and reach a smooth consistency.
- To assemble the salad, place the chicken, noodles, carrot, radishes and cucumber in a large salad bowl. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to evenly coat. Garnish with cilantro, green onion and peanuts.
- 1 chicken leg or thigh
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small cucumber
- 5 red radishes
- 250g fresh egg noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 small shallots, chopped
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup cilantro sprigs, chopped
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped