Panasonic Cooking is back with even more DELICIOUS TREATS for the festive seasons!
With Christmas & Chinese New Year around the corner, all is welcome to sign up for the wonderful cookery courses and prepare fantastic meals for your friends and family.
Santa’s Elf Workshop
2 December 2017 (Family Workshop)
• Totoro Pull-apart Bread Buns
• Mini Chocolate Christmas Pudding
• Apple Grape Juice
3 December 2017 (Adults Workshop)
• Festive Celebration Bread with Cheese Dip
• Turkey Meatloaf
• Pecan Butter Tarts
10 December (Adults Workshop)
• Matcha Steamed Cake
• Festive Bread Wreath
• Christmas Mini Velvet Cake
Under The Mistletoe
16 December 2017 (Family Workshop)
• Cherry Chocolate Kisses
• Gingerbread Roll with Cinnamon Cream
• White Chocolate Milkshake
13 Jan 2018 (Family Workshop)
• Gyerangbang (Egg bread)
• Winnie The Pooh Cheese Tart
• Shikhye Slushie (Korean Sweet Rice Drink)
Chinese New Year’s Treats
27 Jan 2018 (Adult Workshop)
• Pumpkin Soup Hot Pot
• Ma Lai Gao (Malay Steamed Kuih)
• Chicken Bak Gua
RM 50 (Adults Workshop) RM 65 (Family Workshop)
Panasonic Cooking Studio, The Cooking House 173, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
10 am – 1 pm
Each participant/family will bring home a *MYSTERY GIFT*
while stocks last. Seats are going fast. Call us to reserve your spot today.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is based on first-come-first serve basis.
- Registration is opened to all. Priority will be given to new customers.
- Seats are secured when full payment is made.
- Cancellation must be informed a minimum of 3 days prior to the workshop or full payment will be forfeited.
- Please bring your own container if you wish to take away any food cooked in the class.
- The maximum number per class is 20 pax. Register early to avoid disappointment.
For registration, please call 03-22023330 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is based on first-come-first-served basis. Limited seats available.