Cooking up the wonderful flavors of the world with Panasonic Cooking. Share your food passion with your loved ones while improving your culinary skills and knowledge!
23rd June 2018 (Adult’s workshop)
- Pandan Chicken
- Thai Steamed Fish Cupcake
- Mango Coconut Layered Cake
24th June 2018 (Family Workshop)
- Korean Dumpling (Mandu)
- Korean Mini Rice Rolls (Gimbap)
- Injoelmi Bingsu
8th July 2018 (Family Workshop)
- Homemade Chicken Ramen
- Japanese Cream Pan
- Peach Cream Slush
28th July 2018 (Adult’s Workshop)
- Draniki With Cream-Mushroom Sauce
- Borscht Soup
- Surniki With Honey
RM 50 (Adults Workshop) RM 65 (Family Workshop)
Panasonic Cooking Studio, The Cooking House 173, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
10 am – 1 pm
Each participant/family will bring home a *MYSTERY GIFT* while stocks last. Seats are going out fast. Call us to reserve your spot today.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration is open to all. Priority will be given to new customers.
- Seats are secured when full payment is made.
- Cancellation must be informed a minimum of 3 days prior to workshop or full payment will be forfeited.
- Please bring your own container if you wish to take away any food cooked in the class.
- Maximum number of people in a class is 20 pax. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Limited seats available.