Shower Love with the joy of cooking together & win!*
It's Parent's Day and it's the best time to show your love with Panasonic Cooking. Get a chance to enter an easy bi-weekly contest with lots of Panasonic Cooking Prizes to be won! Have fun with your loved ones and win!
Panasonic Cooking – Parents' Day #CookWithLove Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The "Panasonic Cooking - Parents' Day #CookWithLove Contest Terms and Conditions" (The Contest) is organised by PANASONIC MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. (26975-W) hereinafter referred to as "PANASONIC".
2. The Contest is hosted on http://www.instagram.com
3. The Contest runs from 15 April 2018 - 24 June 2018 (12 weeks). It is separated into 5 rounds. Round 1 runs from 15 April - 29 April. Round 2 runs from 30 April - 13 May. Round 3 runs from 14 May - 27 May. Round 4 runs from 28 May - 10 June. Round 5 runs from 11 June - 24 June.
4. All entry submissions must be received by our system by 11:59:59 (Malaysian Time) of the last day of the Contest in order to qualify. Late entry submissions will not be entertained and the decision is final and not appealable. Time of entry submission is based on designated system's recorded time.
5. All submissions shall be approved by the Contest's designated system. Only submissions that are compliant with the Contest Terms and Conditions and accepted by the Contest's system shall be eligible for this Contest for the Prizes.
6. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6.1 To participate in the Contest, participants must:
i. Spend a minimum of RM80 on any of the participating Panasonic Cooking Products within the period of 15 April - 24 June 2018. Selected winners are required to present the proof of purchase (receipt) to redeem the prizes.
ii. Capture a creative Wefie with your parents & any Panasonic Cooking product (Contest A – 15 April - 13 May 2018) or,
iii. Capture a creative photo of your parent’s favourite dish together with any Panasonic Cooking product (Contest B – 14 May - 24 Jun 2018)
iv. Upload the photo to your Instagram.
v. Include #CookWithLove & #PanasonicCookingMalaysia
vi. Tag @mypanasonic Instagram account
vii. Set your Instagram profile to public
viii. There will be 5 rounds during the Contest Period, i.e.:
- Round 1: 15 April - 29 April 2018 from 00:01am - 23:59pm
- Round 2: 30 April - 13 May 2018 from 00:01am - 23:59pm
- Round 3:14 May - 27 May 2018 from 00:01am - 23:59pm
- Round 4: 28 May - 10 June 2018 from 00:01am - 23:59pm
- Round 5: 11 June - 24 June 2018 from 00:01am - 23:59pm
v. Participants may submit as many entries as possible per round but will only be entitled to win ONE (1) prize.
7. HOW TO WIN
7.1 Participants with the most creative photo will win in the prize round they are participating in.
7.2 All decisions in regards to the winners are final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
8. THE PRIZES
8.1 Bi-weekly Prizes
- Round 1 (15 April - 29 April 2018): Fibre Juicer MJ-H300KSL X 25
- Round 2 (30 April - 13 May 2018): Glass Blender MX-V310KSL X 25
- Round 3 (14 May - 27 May 2018): Hand Blender MX-S401SSK X 20
- Round 4 (28 May - 10 June 2018): 1.8L Microcomputer Jar Rice Cooker SR-ZX185KSKM X 20
- Round 5 (11 June - 24 June 2018): Cubie Oven NU-SC100WMPQ X 10
In the event of:
1. The winner being disqualified;
2. The winner being unable to be contacted by PANASONIC for five (5) continuous working days to conduct the verification and prize-claiming process;
3. The registration details that winners submit are found to be ineligible for any reason herein;
4. Failure to claim the Prize;
The Prize may be forfeited and PANASONIC reserves the right to select a new winner.
8.2 Each winner is only entitled to ONE (1) Prize (this will be based on the New NRIC Number: ONE (1) Prize for ONE (1) NRIC Number only.
8.3 Only ONE (1) member of each household of the same address is eligible to win ONE (1) Prize during the entire Contest period (Round 1 to Round 5). The first winner who wins the prize within the same household of the same address will be the only one eligible for the Prize.
9. All Prizes will be sent via courier service within sixty (60) working days from the date the campaign ends, i.e. – 24 June 2018. PANASONIC, its employees and all its organisers shall have no liability whatsoever for any losses, injuries, claims, damages or expenses arising out of, or in connection with this Contest or the use of the Prize.
10. PANASONIC is entitled to replace any of the Contest Prizes with another item of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
11. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material in connection to this Contest. All participants are required to provide the following details and they will be used by PANASONIC to contact the Contest participants:
(a) Full Name
(b) Mobile Number
(c) E-mail Address
12. PANASONIC may or may not publish the names of the winners on the website of the Contest and it is at PANASONIC’s absolute discretion if they choose to do so or not, and their decision is final.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. All PANASONIC contests/competitions are open to Malaysian citizens, aged 18 and above at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, family members, participating suppliers, agencies, dealers, service providers and/or interested persons connected to PANASONIC or its affiliated companies are strictly prohibited from participating in the said competition/contest. Any ineligible Entry submitted will be summarily disqualified and thereafter non-appealable.
2. PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its discretion to accept, reject, modify, suspend or cancel any entry application/participation, where and when deemed necessary, in respect to any violation or potential violation of any of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herewith.
3. PANASONIC shall disqualify any Entry application/participation, whereby in its opinion and discretion, a participant has deliberately or negligently submitted a media content deemed obscene, defamatory, indecent, politically provocative or generally offensive in nature. Any Entry application/participation submitted containing fraudulent information using false identity or other particulars with the intention to deceive or misrepresent PANASONIC shall be disqualified accordingly.
4. PANASONIC shall disqualify, delete and remove any Entry application/participation submission found to be tampering, disrupting or infecting the network content service system of the said contest/competition with malicious software thereby affecting the overall registration process of the same.
5. Where appropriate in view of given circumstances, relevant criminal liability and/or civil action may be contemplated by PANASONIC against any person responsible in contravention of Clauses 3 and 4 above upon being advised accordingly.
6. PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to enforce, exempt, amend, remove or determine any of the Terms and Conditions of the said contest/competition at any time without prior notice. Accordingly, PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to cancel, postpone, suspend, modify or terminate the contest/competition at any time without reason or prior notice.
7. Categories of prizes, benefits and/or entitlements awarded to winners are not exchangeable for cash or any other goods and are non-transferable. PANASONIC reserves the right to vary or substitute the Prizes without any prior notice.
8. In the event of any dispute arising from the contest/competition including but not limited to the claiming of prizes, related benefits and/or entitlements, proper documentary proof is required such as email account details, online social media networks and/or mobile applications or notifications of the same. Any decision made by PANASONIC therewith shall be final and binding onto the parties of the dispute.
9. Participants agree to allow PANASONIC to use all information obtained throughout the application and registration process of the said contest/competition. PANASONIC may, for this purpose, disclose any such information to third parties as may be required in accordance to proper business practice. PANASONIC is committed to the protection of participants’ rights to privacy and data security pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and relevant regulation thereof. PANASONIC ensures all personal information shall be processed diligently in compliance with existing law.
10. Upon providing information for the application and registration of the contest/competition, participants unconditionally and irrevocably undertake to PANASONIC that such information supplied shall not in any way infringe any third party’s legal rights. In the likely event that any monetary claim or legal proceeding is initiated against PANASONIC pursuant to the use of such information, the participant who supplied the said information shall be made liable to indemnify PANASONIC for any loss, damage or other liability arising therewith.
11. This contest/competition is in no way deemed sponsored, promoted, endorsed and/or managed by unauthorised individuals or corporate entities associated in any illegal, restricted or improper business practice.
12. Any subsisting Intellectual Property rights either whole or in part in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created in relation to the said contest/competition shall be owned and/or authorised, licensed or assigned by PANASONIC by law and/or common law.
13. PANASONIC shall not be held liable for any monetary compensation, reimbursement or indemnity arising from any deaths, losses, personal injuries, claims, property damages or expenses to any party throughout the duration of the said contest/participation.
14. For any reason whatsoever, where any part of the contest/competition is not capable of being executed as planned by reason of, but not limited to, the infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised interception, fraud, negligence, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PANASONIC whereby having corrupted or affected the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the said contest/competition, PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest/competition. PANASONIC in doing so shall not be liable or responsible thereof.
1.8L Microcomputer Jar Rice Cooker
1.8L Microcomputer Jar Rice Cooker
How to participate
Spend a minimum of RM80 on any Panasonic Cooking Appliances
Capture a creative Wefie with your parents & any Panasonic Cooking product appliances.
Upload the photo to
Instagram with the hashtag
and tag @mypanasonic
Capture a creative photo of your parent'sFavourite Dish together with any Panasonic Cooking product appliances.