Recipe courtesy of Nik Michael Imran
- Soak sago pearls in water for 10 minutes to hydrate them. Then, break up any clumps that may be present with a fork.
- In a pot, add coconut cream, creamed corn, sugar, salt, sago pearls and some water and lastly pandan leaves. Bring to a boil.
- Then, immediately bring it down to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes until sago is translucent.
- Dissolve some tapioca starch in a little bit of water. Then, add to a pot to thicken up the mixture slightly.
- Simmer for another minute or so to ensure that there isn’t any residual raw starch taste. Remove pandan leaf.
- Pour into shot glasses and serve chilled. Garnish with a slice of pandan leaf.
- 1 can Del Monte Creamed Corn
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Coconut Cream
- 2 Pandan Leaves
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbs Tapioca Starch
- 3 Passionfruit
- ½ Sago Pearls
- 2tbs Water