Recipe courtesy of Nik Michael Imran
- Mince garlic. Slice red chili lengthwise, remove the seeds and pith, then finely julienne before mincing.
- Pluck medium sized branches from the watercress, including some leaves.
- In a pot of boiling water, add pasta and salt, leave it to cook until al dente.
- In a small pan, lightly sauté minced red chili and garlic until translucent on a medium to medium low heat.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the red chili and garlic mix into a mixing bowl.
- Into the bowl, add crab meat, sea salt and watercress. Toss evenly to mix.
- Once spaghetti is cooked, immediately add to mixing bowl with a little pasta water.
- Add truffle oil and and combine evenly wth the pasta. Season with more salt.
- For garnishing use Ikura and watercress leaves. Serve.
- 500g Spaghetti
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2tbs Truffle Oil
- 500g Crab meat, blanched
- 80g Garlic
- 40g Red Chilli
- 200g Watercress leaves
- 2tbs Ikura Sea Salt