- Preheat oven at 170oC
- Grease a 22 cm bundt pan with unsalted butter and dust with a little plain flour.
- Combine the filling ingredients and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, creaming well in between.
- Mix in the salt, vanilla essence and orange rind.
- Sift together the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda. Combine the orange juice and cream. Fold ⅓ of the flour mixture into the butter mixture (do not over-fold), followed by half the orange juice and cream. Repeat with the remaining flour and orange juice mixture, ending with the remaining flour.
- Mix in the cranberries.
- Pour half the batter into the bundt pan, scatter the filling over the batter. Spread the remaining batter over the filling.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Combine ingredients for the glaze and drizzle over the cooled cake (reduce the amount of glaze if a less-sweet-cake if preferred).
- Carefully position the decoration ingredients onto the glaze and let glaze set before cutting the cake.
- 227 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing the bundt mould
- 130 g granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp grated orange rind (from 2 oranges)
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for flouring the bundt mould
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 130 ml fresh orange juice
- 140 g cream
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 85 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 60 g walnuts, chopped
- 1½ tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 100 g icing sugar, sifted
- 4 – 6 tsp milk
- fresh cranberries, dehydrated orange slices and mint leaves