Sweet palm sugar and coconut cream with red beans and cendol
1) Place gula melaka along with a little water in a bowl, then heat in microwave oven on MICRO POWER high for a few minutes until melted. Check often to keep from bubbling over
2) Remove from microwave oven, stir well and leave to settle. Pass through a strainer before mixture is too cool.
3) Add cendol to the bottom of each glass, then layer with red beans. Add gula melaka syrup to taste.
4) Pour in the coconut cream, add ice as desired, then serve.
- 50g Palm Sugar (Gula Melaka)
- 100g Fresh Cendol
- 250ml Coconut Cream, chilled
- 100g Red Beans, cooked and chilled