3 chicken wings
30 g plain flour
¼ tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp five spice powder
1/8 tsp white pepper
- Wash the chicken wings. Separate the wingette and drumette of each wing by cutting through the joints between these two parts. Leave the tip attached to the wingette.
- Using kitchen towels, pat-dry the wings thoroughly (make sure there is no moistness at all on the surface of the chicken).
- Mix thoroughly the flour, baking powder, five spice powder and white pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the chicken wings with the flour mixture, making sure all the chicken parts are covered with flour and that there are no exposed chicken parts.
- Brush a Cubie tray with some oil add line the second Cubie tray with aluminium foil.
- Preheat the Cubie oven on Healthy Fry.
- Arrange chicken wings on the oiled tray. Place the tray on the top rack and the aluminium foil lined tray below it.
- Cook wings for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve the chicken wings hot, with your preferred dipping sauce on the side.