Fruit slices and grape juice in frozen dessert – full of vitamins and the natural goodness of fresh fruit.
Preparation & Cooking Time: 20 min (does not include freezing time)
- 1kg White Grapes
- 20g Sugar
- 1 Peach, cut into 2cm slices
- 2 Kiwifruits, peeled and sliced
- 200g Strawberries, sliced
- 100g Blueberries, sliced
- 100g Raspberries, sliced
- Wash the grapes and juice them in the juicer. Place the grape juice into a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Strain the juice through a very fine sieve or cloth to filter out any solids. Add the sugar to the warm juice and make sure it completely dissolves.
- Combine fruits in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into a popsicle mold.
- Pour enough juice into each mould to just cover the fruit. Insert the popsicle sticks and put it into the freezer for at least 6 hours.
Tips: A bit of sugar helps to hold the popsicle together. Skip it if you wish for healthier, sugar-free popsicles.