A sweet sensation that is easy to make and a pleasure to devour, the Fruity Delight is like its name – a delightful combo of fruits with sago pearls and a base of mango and milk.
- In a pot over medium heat, bring enough water to cover sago pearls to a boil. Add sago pearls, stir gently and cook for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the sago and rinse well with cold water. Mix the drained sago with 4-5 tablespoons of the syrup from the can of lychee.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mango juice with fresh milk and set aside.
- Evenly distribute the diced mango, sliced strawberries and lychees among 4 or 5 bowls.
- Add the sago, and top with mango milk.
- Garnish with a little lime zest and serve.
- 150 grams dried sago pearls
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 can of lychee, syrup reserved
- 500 millilitres mango juice, homemade or store bought
- 300 millilitres milk
- 1 lime, zest