- Put the dry yeast into the yeast dispenser. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed.
- Remove the dough from the bread pan and divide into 4 to 8 pieces. Roll each one into a ball.
- Place the balls on a greased baking tray, cover with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place at 40°C for 20 minutes.
- Shape each ball into a flat circle. Combine the passata with the tomato puree and the mixed herbs, and spread them on the pizza bases. Add the rest of the toppings.
- Place the greased baking tray in the lower shelf of a preheated oven and bake at 230°C for 12 to 15 minutes or until the dough is browned and the topping is melted.
- 1/2 tsp Dry Yeast
- 300g Bread Flour
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 170ml Water
- 50ml Passata
- 2 tsp Tomato Puree
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- as desired Ham, Salami and Sweetcorn, chopped
- 150g Mozzarella Cheese Balls, drained and sliced
- 50g Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 10 pieces Fresh Basil Leaves
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes