Grilled Fish Sandwich
- Preheat Panasonic Electric Oven on to 210°C. Line baking try with aluminium foil.
- Drizzle halibut fillets with olive oil, melted butter then season with salt, black pepper, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Place the halibut onto the baking tray lined with aluminium foil.
- Grill the fish for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- To make the tartar sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Lightly toast the sandwich slices on 200°C using top and bottom heat.
- To assemble, spread some tartar sauce on the bread slices. Arrange some baby spinach and cherry tomatoes onto the base.
- Place two pieces of halibut fillets over the salad leaves.
- Serve with homemade tartar sauce and potato wedges at the side.
- 400 g halibut, cut into 4 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Pinches of salt
- Pinches of black pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced and zested
- Long sandwich loaf, halved and sliced
- Baby spinach
- Cherry tomato, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp yellow onion, finely chopped
- 10 stalks chives, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
Keep the fish in the fridge until seconds before they hit the grill