1 small red snapper
1 lemon, cut into slices
2 pcs turmeric leaves
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp garlic, chopped
2 bird’s eye chilies, chopped
1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Wash and clean the red snapper. Pat dry both sides with kitchen towel.
- Cut three slits on each side of the fish.
- Insert lemon slices into the slits.
- Place the two pieces of turmeric leaves onto Cubie tray and arrange the fish on top.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together all the sauce ingredients.
- Set Cubie oven to Healthy Fry with Preheat.
- Place the fish into the Cubie oven and cook for 35 minutes or until fish is nicely cooked through.
- Serve fish warm with dipping sauce on the side.