Grilled honey and soy sauce marinated chicken wings with a touch of zest.
1) Blend the onions and garlic with the hand blender.
2) Preheat the microwave oven. Touch CONVECTION, swipe the slider bar to select 220°C, touch the Set key and touch START.
3) Place the marinated chicken mid-joint wings on the microwave tray.
4) Grill in the preheated microwave oven for 10 minutes or until cooked. Garnish with lime zest.
- 50g Onions, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 10 Chicken mid-joined wing
- Lime Zest for garnish
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Light soya sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dash Calamansi lime juice