- Preheat Panasonic Electric Oven to 210oC on convection mode.
- Cream together sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat together eggs with vanilla essence until well combined.
- Add eggs mixture into butter mixture.
- Fold in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the lined tray.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool cookies and use them to sandwich ice-cream with Froot Loops, hundreds thousands and mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100 g sugar
- 130 g brown sugar
- 170 g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ½ eggs
- 310 g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Kellogg’s Froot Loops, broken into small pieces
- Hundreds Thousands
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Match and freeze cookie halves in advance so that the ice-cream can hold shape longer when sandwiched