- Marinate chicken wings with salt and potato starch and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line two steam bake trays with aluminium foil and arrange the chicken wings on the trays.
- Cook on Healthy Fry for 35 minutes.
- At the same time, combine brown sugar, gochujang, soy sauce, chicken stock, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in a pan and boil until it starts to thicken.
Tips: Toss the chicken wings in the sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds over.
- 1 kg chicken wings
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp gochujang (Korean sweet chilli paste)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 80ml chicken stock
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Function: Healthy Fry