Recipe courtesy of Nik Michael Imran
- Thinly slice shallots to saute over medium heat. Have a plate lined with a paper towel to drain the shallots after browned and crispy.
- Lay each leaf of lettuce on top of the other, then slice into bite sized pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and the Omega 9 cooking oil that was used to sauté the shallots together.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, add lettuce and blanch for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Once lightly wilted, remove and place on serving plate.
- Pour oyster sauce mix on top of lettuce and garnish with crunchy bawang goreng. Serve!
- 1 Lettuce
- 1tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Shallots
- Salt for seasoning
- ½ cup Omega 9 Oil