- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let it chill for an hour in refrigerator.
- Preheat Cubie oven on healthy fry.
- Lay out a piece of bean curd sheet and spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the sheet and roll it up firmly. Press down on both ends.
- Continue with the next roll.
- Place the loh bak onto the Cubie tray.
- Healthy fry the loh bak for 25 minutes.
- Cut them into slices and serve with sliced cucumber and chili sauce on the side.
350 g minced chicken
200 g prawn, diced
70 g water chestnut, diced
40 g carrot, diced
1 tsp sugar
1 ½ tsp five spice powder
¼ tsp salt
¾ tsp white pepper
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp corn flour
2 pcs bean curd sheet (9×10 inch)
1 small cucumber, sliced