- Add into the blender 400g of the mango, syrup, mint leaves and the evaporated milk, blending till smooth. Transfer out to a bowl.
- Next, into a clean blender jar, crush the ice on Pulse mode.
- When ready to serve, divide the ice amongst your serving bowls.
- Spoon green sago over the ice followed by the blended mango. Then top with a dollop of pink sago, pomelo diced mango, pomegranate and a drizzle of pomegranate juice.
- Garnish with mint leaf and serve cold.
- 400g fresh Ripe mango, cubed into sizes easy for blending
- 150g Mango, diced into small 0.5cm cubes – for topping
- 150ml evaporated Milk mixed with 150ml cold Water
- 100ml simple Syrup
- 100g green Sago pearls, cooked
- 100g pink Sago pearls, cooked
- 100g fresh Pomelo sacs
- Fruits from 1 Pomegranate
- Juice from 1 Pomegranate
- 2 stalks Mint leaves, sprigs – save some for garnish
- 3 cups Ice