Recipe courtesy of Sherson Lian
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil and sauté the mushrooms and onions with thyme until fragrant. Once cooked, strain off the liquid and set aside.
- Add the bread flour, garlic cloves, parsley, butter, salt and water into the bread maker, place the yeast in its compartment and the sautéed items and walnuts into the drop compartment. Set to bake. (if using Panasonic bread maker, use menu setting 8.)
- Once baked, remove the loaf from the bread maker and cool before slicing and serving to your guest!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100g button mushrooms, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 thyme sprig
- 300g bread flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 15g butter, melted
- 2 tsp salt
- 100ml water
- 7g dried active yeast
- 50g walnuts, chopped