This year, Panasonic Cooking Studio makes Mother & Father’s Day extra special. Come and create a tasty meal and enjoy precious memories by cooking and baking with your little loved ones. With Ramadan coming in June, there is also a delectable kuih making workshop that is not-to-be-missed. Hurry, call us to secure your seats today.Download Full Schedule
173, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur
RM30 Registration Fee
Each participant / family will bring home a *mystery gift (while stocks last). Seats are going fast. Call us to reserve your spot today @ 03-2202 3330 or email to email@example.com. Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited seats available.
Free Cooking Class
For first time user of Mircrowave Oven (NN-CS894B, NN-CF874B, NN-CD997S, NN-DS596B, NN-CD565B), Bread Maker (SD-P104, SD-P2001), IH Rice Cooker (SR-HB184) Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), Smart Food Processor (MK-F800, MK-F300), Cubie Oven (NU-SC100) and High Power Blender (MX-ZX1800). Redeem by showing original proof of purchase. Each user is entitled to one redemption only.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration is open to all. Priority will be given to new customers.
- Seats are secured when full payment is made.
- Cancellation must be informed a minimum of 3 days prior to the workshop or full payment will be forfeited.
- Please bring your own container if you wish to take away any food cooked in the class.
- The maximum number per class is 20 pax. Register early to avoid disappointment.