Panasonic Cooking Studio is excited to offer a new series of culinary workshops for the new season. Join us to create spectacular dishes for the coming Chinese New Year celebrations and master Valentine’s recipes for the ultimate romantic dining experience.Download Schedule
173, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur
RM30 Registration Fee
Each participant / family will bring home a *mystery gift (while stocks last)
Seats are going fast. Call us to reserve your spot today @ 03-2202 3330 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited seats available.
Free Cooking Class
For first time users of Microwave oven (NN-CS894B, NNCF874B, NN-CD997S, NN-DS596B, NN-CD565B), Bread Maker (SD-P104, SD-P2001), IH Rice Cooker (SR-HB184), Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), Smart Food Processor (MK-F800, MK-F300), High Power Blender (MX-ZX1800) and Cubie Oven (NU-SC100). Redeem by showing original proof of purchase. Each user is entitled to one redemption only.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration is open to all. Priority will be given to new customers.
- Seats are secured when full payment is made.
- Cancellation must be informed a minimum of 3 days prior to the workshop or full payment will be forfeited.
- Please bring your own container if you wish to take away any food cooked in the class.
- The maximum number per class is 20 pax. Register early to avoid disappointment.