Panasonic Cooking workshops are a fun way of connecting with others and adding to your culinary skills. We have a range of workshops to suit everyone, from amateurs to professionals alike. All cooking classes are hands-on, using the freshest of local ingredients.Download Full Schedule
Sweet Tooth (Adults Workshop)
22 July 2017, Saturday | 10am – 1pm
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Bun
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons
Japan’s Best (Family Workshop)
30 July 2017, Sunday | 10am – 1pm
- Japanese Melon Pan
- Japanese Steam Sausage Bun
- Magic Apple – apple, blueberry, lemon
Thai Flavours (Adults Workshop)
13 August 2017, Sunday | 10am – 1pm
- Thai Mango Salad
- Thai Style Spicy Grilled Chicken
- Red Ruby
Happy Halloween (Family Workshop)
26 August 2017, Sunday | 10am – 1pm
- Halloween Monster Cookies
- Mummy Cupcakes
- Candy Corn Oreo Milkshake
Nuttylicious (Family Workshop)
9 September 2017, Saturday | 10am – 1pm
- Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Cupcake
- Hawaiian Calzone wit Double Cheese, Pineapple and Ham
- Banana Chocolate Smoothies
One Pot Wonder (Adults Workshop)
23 September 2017, Saturday | 10am – 1pm
- One Pot Seafood Wonder Pasta
- Zucchini Meatballs
- Blueberry Outmeal Muffin
173, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur
RM30 Registration Fee
Each participant / family will bring home a *mystery gift (while stocks last). Seats are going fast. Call us to reserve your spot today @ 03-2202 3330 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited seats available.
Free Cooking Class
For first time user of Mircrowave Oven (NN-CS894B, NN-CF874B, NN-CD997S, NN-DS596B, NN-CD565B), Bread Maker (SD-P104, SD-P2001), IH Rice Cooker (SR-HB184) Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), Smart Food Processor (MK-F800, MK-F300), Cubie Oven (NU-SC100) and High Power Blender (MX-ZX1800). Redeem by showing original proof of purchase. Each user is entitled to one redemption only.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration is open to all. Priority will be given to new customers.
- Seats are secured when full payment is made.
- Cancellation must be informed a minimum of 3 days prior to the workshop or full payment will be forfeited.
- Please bring your own container if you wish to take away any food cooked in the class.
- The maximum number per class is 20 pax. Register early to avoid disappointment.