- Use the Slow Juicer to juice the pandan leaves with the water.
- Then put the frozen banana chunks into the frozen attachment of the slow juicer while pouring in the pandan juice with each banana, to combine both ingredients together.
- To serve, fill the bottom of ice cream glasses with peanut brittle, then a scoop of banana ice cream, then a layer of peanut brittle and grated coconut, followed by another scoop of ice cream and garnished evenly with the toasted grated coconut and peanuts.
- 2kg frozen ripe Bananas, halved
- 10 Pandan leaves, washed and cut into 3-inch strips
- 50ml Water
- 8 tbs of toasted grated Coconut.
- 10 pcs Peanut brittle, crushed medium fine