- 1 green mango, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 small green papaya, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 cup diagonally sliced young bamboo shoots
- 1 fresh red chili, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 3-4 rau ram (Vietnamese coriander), chopped
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili paste
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Mint sprigs
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 6-8 cooked shrimp
- Shred the green mango and papaya in a food processor.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shredded mango, papaya, bamboo shoots, red chili, mint leaves and Vietnamese coriander.
- To make the dressing, whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Garnish with peanuts, mint springs, tomato and cooked shrimp.