- Place all the ingredients for dough, except for yeast, into the bread pan.
- Put the bread pan into the main body and instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser.
- Press Menu to select “8” (Stuffed bread).
- Select Crust: Light.
- Press Start.
- Once the beeps sound, remove the dough. Do not press “stop”.
- Roll the dough on a oured surface into a size of 15 cm x 25 cm.
- Spread the peanut butter on 3⁄4 of the dough and sprinkle chocolate chips over.
- Roll into a log and cut into four even pieces and place them rolled side up in the bread pan.
- Press Start. On the nal hour before the end of the bread making cycle, open lid and egg wash the top. Sprinkle almond akes over.
- When the bread is done, remove the bread pan from the machine and wait for 2 minutes, then remove the bread from the bread pan and cool it on a wire rack.
- 210g High Protein Flour
- 40g Granulated sugar
- 40g Unsalted butter
- 20g Egg
- 2g Salt
- 100ml Milk
- 1 tbsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 60g Peanut Butter
- 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 egg (For egg wash)
- 20 g Almond Flakes