1. Put the pistachios into the blender, grind with grinding mode, and split them up into 20-g portions to be used as toppings.
2. Put milk into ingredients from step (1), and blend for approximately 1 minute in MANUAL mode: 1-10* until it is smooth.
3. Pour all of A into the ingredients from step (2), and blend for approximately 1 minute in MANUAL mode: 1-5* until it is no longer powdery.
*Start with the blending speed level of , then slowly raise it until it reaches the specified level.
4. Heat salad oil on a frying pan, pour the ingredients from step (3) onto it, and fry until both sides are well cooked.
5. Place ingredients from step (4) into a container, serve with whipped cream, and sprinkle pistachio toppings.
- 70 g Pistachio nuts
- 180 ml Milk
- Adjust to suit your needs Salad oil
- Adjust to suit your needs Whipped cream
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Salad oil
- 80g Sugar
- 2g Salt
- 200g Flour
- 8g Baking Powder