- Preheat Panasonic Electric Oven on to 230 oC on both upper and lower tubes.
- Combine the pizza dough ingredients in a bowl and knead until dough is smooth, approximately 10 minutes by hand.
- Place dough in a bowl and ferment in the Panasonic Electric Oven using the fermentation mode for 60 minutes or until dough has risen to double the size.
- Punch the dough down and roll the dough into a tight, smooth ball and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out as round and thinly as possible on an oiled tray.
- Spread pizza base with pesto, lay on toppings and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 – 15 minutes or until the pizza is cooked.
- 200 g plain flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 120 ml water
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 Portobello mushroom, sliced
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 pcs streaky bacon
- 60 g asparagus
- 80 g Mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Pinches of salt
- Pinches of black pepper
Bake the pizza an extra 5 minutes in the oven for extra crispness