Salted Egg Chicken
Recipe courtesy of Nik Michael Imran
- In a mixing bowl, mix equal amounts of both starches seasoned with salt.
- Coat chicken with the mix of two seasoned startches.
- Deep fry until golden and almost cooked through.
- In a wok, melt butter on medium heat for sautéing curry leaves for a minute until fragrant.
- Add grated salted egg yolks and whisk well until combined and foamy.
- Add fried chicken, turn off the fire and toss well to coat.
- 1kg Chicken Fillets, cut into strips
- 1 cup Potato Starch
- 1 cup Rice Starch
- 6 stalks Curry Leaves
- 6 Salted Egg Yolks, boiled and grated
- 125g Butter
- 1 ½ cups Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste