- Soak the black rice for 3 hours.
- Using a blender, blend the soaked black rice with sesame powder and 1 cup of water.
- Then, in a large pot, add the remaining 4 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the blended rice mixture into the pot of boiling water and keep stirring. Then, add rock sugar and continue to slow boil for a few minutes.
- Once cooked, serve in a bowl, garnish with some roasted sesame powder and cooking cream. Serve hot!
- 2 tablespoons black rice, soaked for 3 hours
- 6 tablespoons roasted ground black sesame powder
- 5 cups water
- 4 tablespoons rock sugar
- Extra roasted ground black sesame powder for garnish
- Cooking cream for garnish