- Peel and mash the potatoes. Combine with tuna, onion, spring onion, salt, sugar and pepper. Mix and blend well. Shape into patties.
- Preheat Cubie oven on Healthy Fry.
- Dust patties lightly with flour, then dip into the egg. Coat both sides with breadcrumbs.
- Place patties on the Cubie tray. Cook on Healthy Fry for 25 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot.
- 200 g potatoes, boiled until soft
- 1 can tuna in water (185 g), drained and flaked
- 60 g yellow onion, chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- a dash of white pepper
For the breading
- 40 g plain flour
- 1 egg, well beaten
- ¾ cup panko or breadcrumbs