Vietnamese Coffee Affogato
Recipe courtesy of Nik Michael Imran
- Warm up coffee filter and coffee cup by filling it up with hot water, and then discarding it.
- Add ground coffee into coffee filter, even out the surface cover with strainer lid and slowly pour hot water until coffee is just submerged.
- When all the hot water has passed through, top up with hot water until half-way and let it drip through.
- In a bowl, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle a little condensed milk over the top.
- Pour coffee mixture over the ice cream and serve.
- 2tbs Vietnamese Coffee, ground
- 1tbs Condensed Milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice-cream, high quality
- 1 cup Hot Water
- Vietnamese Coffee Dripper