- Remove skin from pineapples and cut into large cubes.
- Blend well in Panasonic blender then sieve.
- Transfer pineapple puree into Panasonic bread maker pan. Add in sugar, cinnamon stick & star anise.
- Select jam function (no. 13) and press start.
- Once done in 2 hours, remove pineapple jam from pan and set aside to cool.
- For the pastry, mix together corn flour, flour and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- In another bowl, cream together butter and icing sugar fill light and fluffy then add in egg yolks.
- Fold in flour mixture until a dough is formed.
- Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide dough to 15 grams each ball and pineapple jam to 10 grams each ball.
- Press dough likely on palms and place jam in the middle. Wrap up the dough and light flatten the top.
- Using the back of the knife, make crisscross lines on the dough. Arrange them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- For the egg wash, mix together egg yolk and egg white. Brush onto pineapple tart lightly.
- Bake in preheated Panasonic Electric Oven at 160°C for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool and transfer to a plate and decorate with fresh rosemary sprigs.
For the pineapple filling
- 2 pineapples (1.6kg)
- 350 g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick, about 2 inch
- 1 star anise
For the pastry
- 250 g butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 360 g flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk + 1 tsp egg white
- 2 pkt fresh rosemary