- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Slice off the tops of dinner rolls and set aside.
- Scoop out the portion inside each roll until there is a hole large enough to accommodate the egg and veggies. Arrange them on a baking sheet in tray.
- Crack 1 egg into each bread bowl.
- Toss in the veggies.
- Top with herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is melted, egg whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness. Add the roll tops to baking sheet during the last 5 minutes of baking time.
- Let the bread bowls sit for 5 minutes. Place the tops on the bread bowls and serve warm.
- Sprinkle with additional herbs if desire.
- 4 Dinner Rolls
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Herbs, such as parsley and chives
- Salt & Pepper