- Heat up oil in a frying pan. Sauté shallot, garlic, curry leaves and fenugreek until fragrant.
- Next add in fish curry powder, chilli powder and water. Mix well and sauté until fragrant.
- Place chickpeas into the slow cooker pot. Add in the curry paste and water.
- Cook for 2 ½ hours under “High” setting.
- Add in carrot and cook for another 15 minutes under “High” setting.
- Then, add in French bean and eggplant for another 30 minutes under “High” setting.
- Season with salt before serving.
Note: For NF-N15(1.5L capacity), ingredients of the recipe to be reduced by half.
- 200g Chickpeas (soak overnight )
- 70 ml Oil
- 100g Shallots (slice)
- 50g Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Fenugreek
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 4 tbsp Fish curry powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 5 tbsp Water
- 150g Eggplant (rough cut)
- 150g Carrot (rough cut)
- 150g French bean (cut into 1-inch length)
- 1 liter Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 50 g Coconut milk santan (optional)