- Place all the ingredients for the dough, except for yeast, into the bread pan.
- Put the bread pan into the main body and place instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser.
- Press Menu to select “9” (Bread dough).
- Press Start.
- When the bread dough cycle has completed and the beeps sound, press “Stop”. Leave the bread dough in the bread machine for another 30 – 40 minutes.
- Round up the dough and using a rolling pin, roll it out in an oval shape on a lightly oured worktop. Distribute the dark chocolate in a thick layer over the dough, leaving a generous border. Fold the dough up to form a torpedo shape, pressing the seams together to seal in the chocolate.
- Place the dough seam-side down onto a greased baking tray. Cover the dough and leave to proof for another 1 – 11⁄2 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Sprinkle some our over the top of the dough and slash the surface if desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200oC for 20 – 25 minutes or until done.
- 165 g High protein flour
- 30 g Wholemeal flour
- 5g Cocoa powder
- 4g Milk powder
- 3g Salt
- 13 g Brown Suagr
- 11⁄2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 120 ml Water
- 3⁄4 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 130 g Dark chocolate, chopped ( or buttons)